First of all, thanks to those of you who graced my return-to-blogging post with your super-nice comments! It makes me so happy to know that you are out there listening. And I certainly hope you meant that, because I need a bit of a favor from you, my dear readers.
Today we're going to play a game called You Decide What I Write About Next.
I've heard that interactivity is a Good Thing on blogs (am I breaking the blogging fourth wall here? OH GOD), plus I have a few ideas floating around in my head but I don't know what you, dear readers, would most like to hear about. Here are some of my ideas:
- an update post about wedding planning
- a tour of the awesome little apartment where Matt and I will be living after the wedding
- a post wherein I reveal and explain a very difficult decision I had to make in regards to grad school
- a review of some of the best books I read in 2011 and/or the stand-out books that I'm currently reading
- a tour of the library where I work, and my general take/feelings on the significance of libraries in the current climate
All of these posts will probably be written at some point, but my question to you all is: what should I write about next? Go ahead and leave your thoughts in the comments -- just imagine the Jeopardy theme song is playing while you write your answer... actually, I'll do you one better:
And I'll just sit here waiting for your comments, staring at my computer with lemur eyes, refreshing the browser window every 15 seconds. No biggie!