My name's Melissa. I'm a twenty-something living with my parents (and still struggling to leave the nest despite having a job and 1/2 of a Master's degree) in the great state of New Jersey.
My chief partner-in-crime is my awesome
boyfriend fiance Matt. But really I'm lucky to have a handful of amazing friends who constantly introduce me to fascinating new things.
My blog is a chronicle of the things I see, hear, taste, and touch, as well as a place to vent and worry and rejoice and obsess and all that good stuff.
- a geeky girl who loves comic books, Lord of the Rings, and zombie movies
- a Youth Services Assistant at a public library
- a soon-to-be Master of Information (Seriously! I’m in grad school for my Masters in Library and Information Science)
- a first-generation Filipino-American
- Young Adult Literature
- Making lists
- Anything Joss Whedon has ever touched
- Sitting in traffic