Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAAAIIIR

Today I received my first award, from the sweet and sassy Angela of High on Life. Check out my Sweet Blog Award:

I AM CANDYBEAR. BOW DOWN TO MY CUTENESS
ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAAAAIIIIR

So here's what happens now:
*give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers,
*make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you,
*put the award on your blog, and
*let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment!

Even though I've only been at this for two weeks, I've already met so many sweet and/or friendly bloggers... but I still don't think I can think of 10. It's going to have to be 5. And the lucky 5 are:
  1. Kara!
  2. Michelle!
  3. Nikki!
  4. Ronnica!
  5. Kim!
Thanks for being awesome, seriously.

And P.S. - Happy Star Wars Day. May the Fourth be with you. Hee.